Friday, July 29, 2011

Update



My updates will continue to be limited. We are working on a few special projects in addition to our current projects. Basically my writing time will be increased with these projects. An additional project is the development of a hybrid kettlebell and bodyweight program. I am the initial subject animal and will complete week 4 of the 12 week hybrid on Saturday (7/30). To date I am very pleased with the results. This program has the potential to be ajoined with a much larger strength and conditioning project. Your athletes will get much, much stronger. I frequently post workouts on my facebook page, I invite you to check them out. Here is todays workout sample:

1. TGU X 10 minutes (if more than 20 total you are most likely moving too fast; stability)
Rest 2:00
2. Push Up to a Renegade Row 5 X 5e (total of 50 push ups and 50 rows (25 e); more stability
Rest 2:00
3. Swing X 10 minutes @ 30:30 (if your butt, legs and knees get soft go down in weight and harden up; swing to chest level and be aggressive on the backswing)

No comments:

Post a Comment