Friday, October 22, 2010

Meet Pam - Our October Wellness Star


Pam Before


Pam After
Pam is the epitome of an ideal client. Why? because most of her success has been achieved through decisions she has made, not necessarily based on my recommendations. I guess the best explanation of epitome of an ideal client is the client that finds what works for them...THEN FOLLOWS THROUGH!

Pam's Testimonial

Since April of 2010 I have made a few changes in my weight loss program. My mom and my sister started weight watchers in January of 2010 and in June of this year they encouraged me to switch over to weight watchers with them so that we could support each other. I am now combining what I was learning @ Down with the Pounds with what Weight Watchers is teaching me and I have lost a total of 70 lbs. I have learned portion control, healthy eating, exercise and lifestyle change is the key. Unfortunately, I am a stress eater. So I have fallen off the wagon a few times but I get right back on and keep going. I am losing at a slower pace than I would like but to quote Mark,” You did not put the weight on overnight and you won’t be able to lose it overnight.
I have now reached a plateau (which I am told happens when you have a lot of weight to lose) and realize that I have got to incorporate more exercise into my daily routine in order to continue on my weight loss journey. Walking on the treadmill (which was a hit and miss) is just not enough. So with the equipment that is provided to us at work I have no excuse not to exercise. I have also begun a walking regiment with my husband to help him to get the Dr. ordered exercise he needs. I hope that on my next update I will be able to tell you that I have reached my weight loss goal and that I am in much better shape physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment