Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Spinning Plates


Updating this blog has not been on my list of priorities. My schedule of 15 hour work days (including drive times), spouse duties, children, Ohio State football, and about 5 hours of sleep per night has led me to the path of expansion within our organization. This is welcomed....I am not prideful to the point of denying that I need assistance.


We are a growing organization and I am "spinning plates" (Greg Glassman gets credit for this term) in an attempt to run our organization to the best of my ability. So far so good, but murky waters lie ahead and I will not put myself in the position of dropping one set of plates to accomodate another set.


A couple of things to look for from us:


1. Before I turn into a zombie I will announce the addition of several people who will be assisting us with our current projects. For now our opportunities are part time but I anticipate at least one and potentially two full time opportunities in the near future.


2. We will be providing information about our October Wellness Star.


3. We are excited about our next wellness challenge, "Beat the Boss", which we will provide information about in the near future.


Have a productive Wednesday.


Advanced workout of the Day - 1 time through:

100 Swings

80 calories on the rower

60 Sit Ups

40 Kettlebell High pulls (20 each side)

20 6 count burpees

No comments:

Post a Comment