Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kettlebell Muscle


This week I started "Kettlebell Muscle"; it is a program/book designed by Geoff Neupert, MRKC. This program incorporates a lot of double kettlebell work. compound lifting, complexes, and chains.

The program design is 3 days training per week with 3 days active rest per week. This allows for people to personalize their training on active rest days. Be warned, however, Geoff recommends not becoming too active on your active rest days.

On two of my days active rest days (1st and 3rd) I will program bodyweight metabolic conditioning. On the 2nd active rest day I will workout using intense joint mobility and range of motion exercise. I will vary the intensity of these active rest days based on how my body feels. Remember rule number 1: DON'T MESS WITH THE PROGRAM!

Here is yesterdays METCON:

Rep scheme: 30-20-10
1. Swing
2. Burpee
3. Mountain Climber
4. Jumping Pull Up
5. Sit Up
6. Concept 2 Rower (Calories)

1 comment:

  1. This week I started "Kettlebell Muscle"; it is a program/book designed by Geoff Neupert, MRKC. This program incorporates a lot of double kettlebell work. compound lifting, complexes, and chains. kettlebell training courses

    ReplyDelete