Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm sooo Busy...


When I was in Grad school some friends (you know who you are) and I would poke fun at people that would always state how "busy" they were. I would even catch myself saying it from time to time...what a Hypocrite!
Now that I am working a large project, seeking expansion within organizations, attempting to explore new avenues of changing peoples' lives, husband, father to an autistic child, father to a typical child (which can be more work than the latter) I laugh at these comments made when all that dominated my life was school, weightlifting, and bad food...I'M SOOOOOO BUSY...;-).


Here is what I am going to slap today:

TGU's 3 X 3/3
Heavy Windmills 3 X 3/3

Conditioning couplets; Perform each together, alternating between a and b until the rep scheme is complete in numerical sequence

Rep Scheme - 20-16-12-8-4:

1a. Sledge Hits
1b. Push Ups

2a. Wall Ball
2b. 2-Bell Swing

3a. Ball Slam
3b. Sit Up


No comments:

Post a Comment