Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What's in your lunch?

Rather, what' will you eat at work? I pack my lunch, everyday; cheat a little with my honey on the weekends. Below is what I am taking with me when I leave the house at 4:15AM. It is now 4:00AM; I will be home at 6:30PM this evening.

1 apple
1 orange
2 c. Organic spinach w/ pepper and mustard
2 oz. yogurt with blueberries (Greek yogurt with frozen blueberries added)
1 shake - pea protein, almond milk, 1/2 c. strawberries, 2 T. flax meal
4 oz. nut and bean trail mix - almonds, pecans and edame soybeans
20 oz. water; to be refilled 4 times before I return home.
1 c. steamed spring vegetables
1 CLIF Builders nutrition bar
1 Odwalla Nut mix nutrition bar

I graze all day. Will eat a meat and a couple of vegetables this evening.

What's in your lunch?

1 comment: